Guardsman Aluminum Complex Food Machinery Grease (Aust only)ENQUIRY
ALUMINIUM COMPLEX FOOD MACHINERY GREASE is aluminium-complex-thickened grease, formulated with food grade base oils. Its unique formulation allows it to pass the NSF H-1 standard for incidental food contact. Has a higher dropping point than traditional aluminium complex greases. It is white in appearance and has smooth, buttery consistency.
- High temperature protection. Excellent rust protection.
- Virtually no oil separation.
- Adhesive tacky grease that stays in place.
- Cost effective food grade lubricant.
- Compatible with aluminum, calcium, 12-hydroxy and lithium complexed grease.
- Halal certified.
- Certified Kosher and Pareve for Passover.
- Used for the lubricating of all types of grease bearings commonly found in canneries, beverage bottling plants, potato chip plants, poultry processing plants, meat processing plants and other food processing plants.
- Complies with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Federal Regulation 178.3620 and classified under NSF as an H-1 lubricant where incidental food contact might occur.
- NSF H-1 CERTIFIED
Available in Australia only: 450gm cartridges
- Safety Data Sheets (AUST)
- Technical Info