Guardsman Food Machinery Chain OilENQUIRY
FM CHAIN OIL is manufactured from a combination of high quality HVI solvent-extracted dual hydrogenated paraffinic base oils. These are fortified with food grade antiwear agents and a food grade tackiness agent to impart maximum antiwear and clinging characteristics.
- Economical – tackiness agent reduces oil consumption and journal bearing end leakage.
- Certified Kosher and Pareve for Passover & Halal approved.
- Recommended for lubrication of chains, rollers, and conveyors in industrial plants, contractors equipment, and agricultural equipment such as mechanical tomato and grape harvesters, where food grade lubricants should be used.
- Recommended for slow speed journal bearings, slides, ways, crossheads and sprockets.
- For use both above and below the product line in canning and bottling plants.
- Complies with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Federal Regulation 178.3620
- MPI Approved C 15
- 5lt bottle
- 20lt pail
- 208lt drum
- Safety Data Sheets (NZ)
- Safety Data Sheets (AUST)
- Technical Info