Guardsman Food Machinery Gear OilENQUIRY
FM GEAR OIL is manufactured from a combination of high VI food grade severely hydroprocessed paraffinic base oils fortified with antiwear, rust and corrosion inhibitors and foam inhibitors. Designed for use where H-1 and H-2 gear oils may be required. Full film lubrication provided to protect gears. Provides rust and oxidation protection to internal gears and bearings.
Foam resistance qualities provide longer gear and bearing life. Does not thin out at high temperatures. Compatible with other food grade gear oils. Crystal clear colour. No odour.
Meets FZG Gear Test requirements.
- Worm gears on industrial equipment requiring food grade gear oils.
- Industrial bronze gears.
- Spiral bevel and double reduction gears.
- Moderately loaded industrial spur, herringbone, helical and bevel gear sets.
- Flexible couplings.
- Can be used in applications both above and below the food line.
- For use in mist applications not requiring mist control.
- For use in rotary steamers and valves up to 300°F.
- Complies with 178.3570 of title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations.
- (FDA).Certified Kosher and Halal.
- MPI Approved C 15
- NSF H-1 & H-2 CERTIFIED
- 5lt bottle
- 20lt pail
- 208lt drum
- Safety Data Sheets (NZ)
- Safety Data Sheets (AUST)
- Technical Info