Morey's Crystal Blue Food Machinery Synthetic Grease EP2ENQUIRY
CRYSTAL BLUE GREASE is a unique synthetic grease formulated from synthetic base oils, a proprietary inorganic thickener system and special extreme pressure and adhesive additives. It has no dropping point and is non-melting. It is transparent and is dyed deep blue for easy identification and distinction from other greases. CRYSTAL BLUE GREASE is NSF H-1 classified where incidental food contact may occur. With its 40 lbs. Timken OK Load Test rating, it offers the Food and Beverage industry H-1 grease that is real EP grease for maximum wear protection.
- Exceptional High-Temperature bearing performance.
- Excellent resistance to water wash-out.
- High Resistant to Chemicals / Cleaners.
- Wide Operating Temperatures
- Superior rust protection.
- Extreme pressure characteristics for maximum wear protection of highly loaded or shock loaded bearings.
- Adhesive, tacky grease that stays in place.
- Exceptional oxidation resistance for long service life.
- Certified Kosher and Pareve for Passover.
- Halal certified.
- Used for both plain and antifriction bearings in food processing equipment, especially high water-wash or high temperature applications where H-1 greases are required.
- High Temperature oven and fan bearings.
- High Water Wash out bearing applications.
- General purpose grease for all types of plants and No-Melt conditions.
- Not recommended for High speed bearings operating over 3,000 rpm.
- Suitable for use on O-rings and all rubber components.
- Asure Quality Certification 21 CFR/NSF
- MPI Approved C 15
- NSF H-1 CERTIFIED
- 450gm cartridges
- 2.5kg pail
- 18kg pail (NZ)
- 20kg pail (AU)
- 55kg drum
- 180kg drum
- Safety Data Sheets (NZ)
- Safety Data Sheets (AUST)
- Technical Info